ShraidnicFusion3ShraidnicFusion3

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

About the whole game and rest of everything

The 8.9 earthquake really caused hundreds of people to death. They were poor, and they will rest in peace. We Koreans also care for them. They're victims and not too strong enough to handle the earthquake and the tsunami. Good thing there were survivors and female survivors should make more japanese people born and Japan will have more people. We are losing people in Earth due to dangerous hazards and disasters. I wish this did not happen in Japan and also to my country. Even the other people who live in other locations.

The game was great, and bashed so hard the keyboard and BOOM! The keyboard was broken, just kidding
Thanks for reminding me about everything and also make more good games.

Anime Character Maker 2 Anime Character Maker 2

It's awesome! 1 question...

The game is good, perfect, awesome and very high! But one question, I need to save my avatar O_O

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Fabulous. Fantastic. Marvelous!

Same as awesome as Epic Battle Fantasy! You just press SPACE, and the FANTASTIC KILL appears. Amazing SPACE game ever! Some characters are hard too.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

The outrageous killer machine, killing my buddy =O

This game is addicting and fun. I like the effects, which are also fabulous and awesome. I like tickling my buddy and he likes it! This game is so very fun! Wish it was in Wikipedia ^_^

Sketchbook Sketchbook

I like swords too.

The arts are totally awesome Matt! Your hand is great and fast. I finally placed you as my favorite artist now. I wish you could make good games this Christmas, this new year!

DBZ-PE 2.31 DBZ-PE 2.31

A reaally addicting game!

The first version was hard but this was more easier and better! The Super Saiyan 4 was so AWESOME. I was blasted away with so much blast,ki s and more!!! Totally gonna play this again every weekend.

Level Up! Level Up!

Good but...

Why my character is a girl!?!?!?!?!

Create A Saiyan v2 Create A Saiyan v2

LOADS OF POWER!!

Not bad at all. There aren't enough options but it is still ok. You have many nice drawings like my favorite authors of all time, kupo707 A.K.A Matt Roszak. I like you too. Very much enjoyed this Saiyan Creator. I wish I could make my own fan made Dragon Ball and add the character that I create from this game. :)
At the afternoon, I have many created saiyans from papers.
In the night, I login to Newgrounds and finally search some Saiyan Games. Some of the colors are wrong too.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

One of my most visited game series!

kupo707 or Matt, You are so great with drawing, I hope you can be a star all of these times. I played the series:
Epic Battle Fantasy 1, 2 and finally the PWNEST part, 3
I like swordz and spears too. I love axes also. I very love melee! You are number.1 !!!
Songs 999992035902/10 Drawings 9999999999999/5 and Weapons 1000000000000/1

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

The original,greatest game has been released!

I played the 3 betas and the original game is released =D The white screen on the beta means it boost up the loading screen into 87% sometimes 81%. Now the game has finally been released and we are all happy! I wish you could join SQUARE ENIX some day or you should create one! Very good drawings, Matt or kup707!