ShraidnicFusion3ShraidnicFusion3

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

OMG So many unbelievable effects!

You are really fantastic! All of your Sonic I have visited. You are really the star of the wonderful artist in the world. I have blown away with so much blast, auras, rings and effects! Your life is almost like a real hyper star.

Black Mages 4 Black Mages 4

Looks like..

It looks like the remake of Black Mages 2....But your drawing has changed.

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

a weapon i seek in ffvii.

At the loading screen, I see the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy 7 - FFVII. That makes me want to watch the video !

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

About the whole game and rest of everything

The 8.9 earthquake really caused hundreds of people to death. They were poor, and they will rest in peace. We Koreans also care for them. They're victims and not too strong enough to handle the earthquake and the tsunami. Good thing there were survivors and female survivors should make more japanese people born and Japan will have more people. We are losing people in Earth due to dangerous hazards and disasters. I wish this did not happen in Japan and also to my country. Even the other people who live in other locations.

The game was great, and bashed so hard the keyboard and BOOM! The keyboard was broken, just kidding
Thanks for reminding me about everything and also make more good games.

Anime Character Maker 2 Anime Character Maker 2

It's awesome! 1 question...

The game is good, perfect, awesome and very high! But one question, I need to save my avatar O_O

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Fabulous. Fantastic. Marvelous!

Same as awesome as Epic Battle Fantasy! You just press SPACE, and the FANTASTIC KILL appears. Amazing SPACE game ever! Some characters are hard too.

Heroes March ~P~ Heroes March ~P~

A real touching,heroic,fantasy and epic game.

3-D and 2-D are finally mixed into Epic Battle Fantasy 3. It is a touching game because some songs make me cry and some are really rock. Very Heroic, Matt, Natalie and Lance team up. The weapons are really cool. Fantastic game. It is Epic. It has battles. It is a Fantasy Game. What a totally epic game. Best games of October.(where my birthday is located) Thanks for publishing and sharing this game. You are number one.

[Futurama RMX] -Zero- [Futurama RMX] -Zero-

That's so awesome. .

When I heard the song, I'm being a robot LOL and It can charge me!
Ye are awesome. 10000/10.

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

I like swords too.

Good thing you have this weapons in your Epic Battle Fantasy Series 1, 2 and 3.
The swords, the wands, the spears and the gunblades. The game, Epic Battle Fantasy is really epic. It has battles and it is a fantasy game. Your a real artist. I hope you could join SQUARE ENIX or something or you can create your own. The Epic Battle Fantasy 3 is better. It looks like mixed up with 2D and 3D. The song: Heroes' March is really touching. Fantastic drawing. I hope your life as like a star.